SpeedPainting #6 - Towers SpeedPainting #6 - Towers

Feels nice to have someone that constantly brings something new and interesting onto NG, Love the art style and really appreciates that you took the time to make this.
Don't stop delivering man! If you haven't already you'll make it big sometime.

CyK974 responds:

Man, I can't even tell you how grateful I am for this. As I said to another member here, NG is an amazing place because of its reviews and its community. I don't know but there's something more here, that's one thing that keeps me motivated (plus the fact that I love making this, haha).

SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam

Great work, art and animation look really poorly made but who cares when the rant is just perfect.
A good art style and animation would've made it much better but this is just fine.

Alexkazam222 responds:

I can draw doodle fine, but I lack the program needed for actually animating, thanks though! I'm glad my content is good!

Madness Clown Hero 3 Madness Clown Hero 3

Has no real flow to it, uses royalty free music and Fx, AND the art isn't really that good.
But I guess everyone has to start somewhere but I really expected something better for a PART 3 GAME.

ThePivotsxXD makes humor ThePivotsxXD makes humor

Love the satire!

Towers Of Collision: Opening Towers Of Collision: Opening

Artwork look nice with great Fx. Close to smooth and realistic animation.
Hard to find any cons in it, the only thing that bothered me was that the music didn't really bring out the epic action feel that the animation tries to give.

Otherwise great job!