SpeedPainting #6 - Towers SpeedPainting #6 - Towers

Feels nice to have someone that constantly brings something new and interesting onto NG, Love the art style and really appreciates that you took the time to make this.
Don't stop delivering man! If you haven't already you'll make it big sometime.

CyK974 responds:

Man, I can't even tell you how grateful I am for this. As I said to another member here, NG is an amazing place because of its reviews and its community. I don't know but there's something more here, that's one thing that keeps me motivated (plus the fact that I love making this, haha).

SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam SLEEPING IS RIGGED -Alexkazam

Great work, art and animation look really poorly made but who cares when the rant is just perfect.
A good art style and animation would've made it much better but this is just fine.

Alexkazam222 responds:

I can draw doodle fine, but I lack the program needed for actually animating, thanks though! I'm glad my content is good!

Madness Clown Hero 3 Madness Clown Hero 3

Has no real flow to it, uses royalty free music and Fx, AND the art isn't really that good.
But I guess everyone has to start somewhere but I really expected something better for a PART 3 GAME.

Monster Book Monster Book

The animation is good but overall there is no real point to this "game".
Kinda impressed that you got this many pokemon into this, personally I don't know anything bout' pokemon but It seem like u got em all.

Still, Pointless game and would really recommend you try to draw these digitally and make an actual good looking game about the pokemon with fact's about them and such things.

matt-likes-swords responds:

This isn't a game, and it's not supposed to be.

That One Place That One Place

Really touching game though it is short and very simplistic it really get to me(and probably many others).

I would HIGHLY recommend for you to try to make a longer and maybe possibly deeper version of the game! The concept is great and I promise you that I would pay for this if you made a "full version" of this :)